The successful establishment of new forms of collaboration and work by the use of social interaction platforms not only implies a paradigm shift to the corporate behavior but also requires a re-thinking of classical leadership and management routines. The emergence of openness and transparency as well needed as also arised from these projects demands new executive approaches.
The Masterclass "Social Business Leadership" explores the latest in executive approaches for helping organizations adopt and transform social business techniques to drive business performance. The dynamic and interactive session is aimed at C-level leaders, executives, and social business change agent and provides frameworks and practical recommendation on how to find and establish new forms of leadership and management techniques.
- The premise for open leadership and social media
- Examples of how top leaders are giving up control and getting more in return
- Case studies in various industries and geographies
- Strategies for exercising effective leadership over digital networks
- Steps to create a social business leadership program
- Means to assess, analyze, and optimize digital leadership social engagement
Dion Hinchcliffe, Chief Strategy Officer, Dachis Group
Dion Hinchcliffe is an internationally recognised business strategist, enterprise architect, and keynote speaker. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in social business, Enterprise 2.0, and enterprise IT. Dion understands the importance of applying these changes to businesses and implementing them to achieve success.