The digital age claims for a massive change and transformation of the enterprises and its organizations. The so-called VUCA conditions are demanding a more agile and adaptable way of managing and exploiting the organizational potentials and resources.
The Digital Workplace & Employee Experience technology promises new forms of collaboration and engagement to support these changes and transformation. Cloud Office solutions, conversational interfaces and agent technologies provide further disruptive backing for the transformation. Each organization has to find the right enablement for their operating model.
Though the technological support is a key building block to providing a functional working environment for the digital age - it will not succeed without further organizational changes. The enablement of digital competencies, a mindset of innovation and a collaborative culture are further key to the success of these practices. In the end the organizations need to define a digital enhanced operating model for their success.
Enterprise Digital SUMMIT / June 2018
Establishing the Digital Workplace & Employee Experience
- 5/6/2018 - Pre-Conference Workshops: Defining the Digital Workplace Strategy & Enabling Digital Competencies
- 6/6/2018 - Conference with insights & lessons learned from Digital Workplace & Employee Experience strategies
- Insights on the different technology concepts in the field of Digital Workplace & Employee Experience
- Key drivers for leveraging the transformation of the organization for the digital age
- Best practices for enhancing business performance and employee engagement
- Visions for future work & process organization